Saturday, November 21, 2015

I Finally Launched My YouTube Channel!

I love discussing Flat Earth and I finally started my YouTube series! Since I really enjoy learning and researching new things I thought this would be fun to interact with the community and work together to find the best evidence proving whether the Earth is a flat plane or a ball planet! I know it's easier said than done, but no matter which model is correct, I hope we can find good enough evidence to convince even the most stubborn person.

Knowing the internet can be a mean place I was very nervous posting my first video, but I was pleasantly surprised when everyone was really nice and supportive! I spent a month researching and another month figuring out the best way to display both Earth models on screen. After a lot of trial and error I finally put together my first video. Talking into a microphone instead of another person is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Hopefully I'll get better quickly haha.

For my first video I decided to tackle some of the most popular topics about the horizon. In this video I look at the flat horizon line, our eye level, objects beyond the horizon, and analyze Jeranism's laser test. I also create a 3D mockup of Flat Earth and a to scale illustration of Round Earth.



I finally posted my second video! I was hoping to have it done sooner but these videos take a lot of work but hopefully I can get in a good rhythm and get videos out faster. I just don't want to rush it because I want to make sure my research and analysis is accurate.

In my second video I tackle questions from the comments on my first video. I look at the math involved with the Earth being an oblate spheroid, ships on the horizon, and high altitude balloon footage. I also analyze specific examples from the comments. First is O'ahu visible from Kauai and the other is Corsica to Isola d’Elba.


No comments:

Post a Comment